Private Hire, Taxi & Minicab WordPress Website
London Transfers Taxi £240
Private Hire Chauffeur is a responsive WordPress theme for Minicab, Taxi, Limousine, Bus, Coach or Airport Transfer Service.
Responsive Website Design
Your website can be viewed on any device, from a desktop to a phone!
Full control of your text
With our admin system you are in full control of your text so you can edit your content.
We will design a logo for your company and make it as a high resolution vector.
We will make you a business email account with your website name included within it.
We can link social accounts such as Facebook or Twitter for you and do all the art work for them.
- Great Looking website with Articles and Pictures
- Booking System is included
- Registered with Google and Search Engine Optimized
- Unlimited Pages of Taxi, Minicab, Chauffeuring or Airport Transfer Website Designing
- 100% Responsive Designing Service
- Smartphone Friendly Portable Websites.
- Mobile & Tablet Website Development
- Paypal Payment Intergration
Below is a preview of our Booking System. You can see both the front and back-end system and test all features. If you have any specific questions or need a technical advice, feel free to contact us.
Preview our layout offered for our online reservation system.
The admin panel of our booking system.
Your customers can see the booking form the moment they click on your website. With this booking form they can specify where they want to travel to, what car they want to go in and more! Making it a simple process for you and your customer.
• Change your prices across the whole UK
• Create promotional discounts
• Customer details are stored in the admin area for future marketing
• Instantly see all of your bookings per day or by a specified date range
• Add or remove vehicles easily. If you want to add a minibus, Limo or an executive car to your fleet simply login, add the vehicle name, image and price per mile and you are done
• Add drivers to your system including all of their contact details.
• Dispatch jobs to your drivers via email
• Customers can get a quote, book and pay online and all in less than 30 seconds
• Add fixed locations such as “London Heathrow Terminal 1 ” or “Ascot Racecourse”
1. How long does it takes to develop my website?
– We will develop it in 1 to 3 days.
2. Are you going to design it for us?
– Yes, we will add pictures, text and will design it specifically for you.
3. Can I edit the content by myself?
– Yes, we will provide you with username and password and you can make changes from any PC.
4. Is booking system included in the price?
– Yes, we will install a booking system free of charge.
5. I have my own domain name, can I use it?
– Yes, we can set your website to work with your own domain name.
6. Is hosting included?
– We provide 1 year free hosting ( £39 / year after ).
7. I already have my own hosting, can you make in there?
– Yes, website is yours and you can do whatever you want with it.
8. How can I order a website from you?
– You need to select the design you like from our available templates and click on buy now button.
9. How can I pay?
– You can pay via credit card or PayPal.
10. Is your website SEO friendly?
– Yes, our websites have been developed SEO friendly, we will also install SEO plugin and submit your website to Google.